Are you interested in creating your own raised beds? You won't want to miss this workshop!
Join us, alongside Michael Bartunek of Grow at Home Sustainable Solutions to learn everything you could want to know about raised beds. Constructing your own garden allows you to organize all of your seedling varieties in a thriving environment all season long.
This class will provide you with an overview on the following topics:
- Raised Bed Planning
- What are you hoping to achieve by building a raised bed?
- Raised Bed Placement and Construction
- Full Sun or Shaded
- What plants will you grow?
- What materials to conduct your bed from.
- Raised Bed Planting
- How to plant effectively from a space and yield standpoint
- Raised Bed Structures
- Shade Cloth & Tunnels
- Common and problems followed by a Q&A
Duration: 57 minute and 9 seconds.